Loss of PIN code CD440/445

Solved
Hello,
I have lost the pin code for my two CD440 phones and therefore cannot subscribe them on a new basis. I always get the response "impossible" with each attempt.
If you have a solution to erase all previous settings, I tried "menu ##793" but with no results.
Thank you for your help

Configuration: Windows / Chrome 55.0.2883.87

1 answer

  1. Moderator
    Hello,
    By default, the PIN code (4-digit code) is 0000.
    But if you have changed it... refer to the manual for instructions on how to retrieve it if forgotten...
    9999 attempts (at most)... to be expected.

    --
     Very difficult to catch a black cat in a dark room.
                                  Especially when it's not there...
    0
    1. Thank you for your help
      I just have to throw them away
      Best regards
      0
    2. Moderator
      @oxabouTry to contact them by email and explain the issue to them.
      https://woox.kanacloud.com/gibson-webform/webform.jsp?language=en&country=FR&brand=Philips
      0
    3. Hello,
      I resolved the issue with the PIN code; the base needed to be powered on for the handsets to accept the PIN code "0000".
      I'm not proud of myself!!!!
      Best regards
      0
    4. Moderator
      @oxabouIn general, in order to communicate with each other... devices, like humans, must be awake...

      Finally, if everything is back in order, the main goal has been achieved...
      0