VLC cannot open m3U files

Good evening,
I installed the VLC app on my PC to open m3u files, but an error message appears: ''Your input media cannot be opened:
VLC cannot open « http://electro-tunis.biz:8000/live/wrdach05/wrdach056598/1378.ts ». Check the messages for more details.'' I would like to point out that VLC is indeed compatible with m3u files.
What is the solution to the problem?
With all my thanks.
M.FAKHFAKH

1 answer

  1. Hello,
    download CCleaner and repair the registry, or try with a much older version of VLC, or another player.

    --
    Before posting your problem, first look for solutions on the internet, as this will save time for everyone and prevent cluttering the forum... unnecessarily.
    1
    1. Hello JUMULKA,
      I installed "ADVANCED SYSTEM CARE" to clean the registry, in vain, but I will try with an older version as you suggested, I hope the problem will be resolved.
      Thank you again.
      0
    2. @pitoupitoutaGood evening jumulka,
      I installed another version of vlc, the problem remains but this time some files work with interruptions and image distortion.
      thank you again for the intervention
      0