Unable to access Plex server

Hello, I can't access the Plex server outside the local network. However, in Server --> Settings --> Remote Access, everything is green, it gives me a public IP address but when I enter it in Google Chrome, nothing appears.
Thank you in advance

Configuration: Windows / Chrome 48.0.2564.82

1 answer

  1. Contributor
    Hello,
    Is your connection request on LAN or WAN?
    What address do you type in your Chrome?
    Because by default, you should put: address_IP:32400/web/index.html
    See you soon

    --
    Help your neighbor as you have been helped... / google = 95% of the solutions, but you knew that!
    ~¨¨¨¨~''°º^v^^v^-= Make love and not war! =-^v^^v^º°''~¨¨¨¨~
    0
    1. My request is in WAN (outside the local network)
      In chrome I enter the so-called public or internet address when I go to the Server menu --> Settings --> Remote Access
      0
    2. Contributor
      @LinuxuriusHello,
      Have you configured the router in this way?
      Forward - port forwarding...
      0
    3. No, but which port? The one I want?
      0
    4. Contributor
      no, it needs the default port, 32400
      0
    5. It says "Completely accessible from the outside." but what should I type in Google to find it?
      0