Printer connection on Bbox

Hello,

the printer (Canon Mx390) is connected to the BBox via a USB port, it is visible and installed on my PC, but I can't print.
When I run a troubleshooting, it says that this device is functioning normally.
I consulted Bouygues support and followed their network printer connection procedure, but I still can't reach my goal.
So, if someone could help me, I would be grateful in advance.

Best regards

2 answers

  1. Try connecting it to an Ethernet port
    JLV
    0
    1. It's true, I hadn't thought of it, I'll give it a try, thanks for the idea JL Veco.
      0
    2. Hello JL Veco,

      I tried connecting the printer with an ethernet cable, but it's the same. However, I don't know how to identify the designation of an ethernet port when several ports are offered to me. Maybe I'm going about it the wrong way.
      Thank you,
      0
  2. Hello
    You need to choose a TCP IP port
    Best regards,
    JLV
    0