Downgrade from Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 7 Professional

Hello,

I would like to know how to downgrade from Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 7 Professional.

I want to keep the applications installed on my computer.

Thank you

Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 40.0.2214.94

2 answers

  1. Hello,
    It's not possible, a new installation is required.
    So you need to back up personal data on another partition or an external drive, and all programs and updates will need to be reinstalled.
    0
    1. Hello,

      in the opposite direction this is possible, why not for the downgrade?

      I have software on this machine and I no longer have the license keys to reinstall them. What to do?
      0
      1. RE
        It is necessary to ask Microsoft why this is not possible.
        In any case, apart from Bitlocker and the choice of several additional languages, I don't see what the issue is; the rest is identical to the Pro version:
        https://www.microsoft.com/fr-be
        0