Ccleaner 7 Pro malfunctioning

Hello,

I bought the license

Catastrophe.. my Assust200ta tablet on Windows 10: snapshot of features after driver update.

The touch function of the screen

The audio device

Features related to the taskbar.. unable to get the battery charge icon and others

Restore point not found

I have tried to solve these problems without success

I am looking for solutions

Thank you


2 answers

  1. Moderator

    Hello,

    Do a Windows repair.
    Look at this -->

    1
    1. Moderator

      Hi,

      Start by downloading IOBit Driver Booster Free (15 free drivers)

      /!\ Be careful not to install third-party programs (Deselect) during installation and only click Install once, or it will install something else /!\

      Then, if you're lucky, a free license key (Giveaway) will give you the Pro version, with a bit of patience, they often release them.

      And by searching on "Software Giveaway Sites" for "IOBit Driver Booster Giveaway"

      It may or may not solve your problem, but it does a good job overall with drivers.

      Good luck.

      0