Sims 2 Mouse Issues
-
Hello,
Please help me!!! When I start my Sims 2 PC game, everything goes well, but when I get to my chosen neighborhood, my mouse isn't normal; it's in "view angle" mode, let's say, and I can't select anything! So I press control to get the arrow back, but I can't build houses or place them on my map, and the same goes for objects! I can't place them in the house! Basically, I can't select anything at all... How can I fix this bug if that's what it is? It's driving me crazy! Thank you in advance.
Please help me!!! When I start my Sims 2 PC game, everything goes well, but when I get to my chosen neighborhood, my mouse isn't normal; it's in "view angle" mode, let's say, and I can't select anything! So I press control to get the arrow back, but I can't build houses or place them on my map, and the same goes for objects! I can't place them in the house! Basically, I can't select anything at all... How can I fix this bug if that's what it is? It's driving me crazy! Thank you in advance.