Cable for "Livebox LBB 230" console

Hello, I would like to set up a Livebox Business LBB 230, but I'm not sure which cable to connect to my PC. Do I need a straight-through or crossover cable?
Can someone help me?

1 answer

  1. Hi,
    The console cable for the Business Livebox OneAccess is a specific serial port cable that is incompatible with Cisco console cables.
    If you can't find one, I can send you the diagram, but do you have the passwords?

    --
    and ... There you go!
    0
    1. Here is the diagram:
      0
    2. @brupalaThank you brupala for your response.. I have the password. The port of my PC is an RJ45. I will try to make a cable based on your diagram.
      0
    3. @boulaetoNo,
      it cannot work on an RJ45 PC port, it has Ethernet on it, you need a serial port on DB9 or a serial/USB adapter.
      1