Ps3 controller on pc via bluetooth

Solved
-  
Hello,
I know this question has probably been asked before, but I can't find a solution to my problem.
Let me explain, I have a PS3 controller that I connect to my PC via DS3 Tools. I saw that with this software I could connect via Bluetooth, and I have Bluetooth integrated into my PC, but when I try to install the Bluetooth driver via DS3 Tools, it gives me an error.

My question is: could you help me? Thank you in advance for the time you will take.



Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 42.0.2311.90

1 answer

  1. I found the solution, I'm posting the video link in case it happens to someone else, someone can mark it as resolved, thanks

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EU86LvpbOU
    5
    1. BJR thank you for the link.. I'm interested in your integrated wifi, have you managed to get your controller working with it? without a key? thanks
      0
    2. you are a great guy
      0