Password-protected SSD

Solved
Hello everyone,

after numerous fruitless searches, I’m coming here for help on the forum.

I have a friend who left his laptop unattended during a small party, and some joker set a password on the brand new SSD that I just installed for him, not on the BIOS, but on the SSD. So I even removed the battery from the laptop to try, but it’s still the same. I then connected the SSD to my PC, and in the disk manager, I can't even initialize it. TestDisk, DiskPart... no results. Updated the SSD firmware but still the same. I should mention that I don’t need to recover the data.

Help!!!

3 answers

  1. Hello

    and on this SSD there is a Windows,,,,,,,,,,,on it

    --
    a PC is like a car? if you don't maintain it
    one fine morning it won't start anymore
    5
    1. windows 7! but nothing to recover on it!
      0
    2. @tonton0851you need to format and there you go, no more password
      yes, it's a bit long
      but ,,,,,,,,,,,,
      0
    3. @paslau35impossible to format a password-protected SSD. I found myself in the same situation; I tried with killdisk, hirens boot, and parted magic without success.
      0