IPhone touch screen issue

Solved
Hello,

I received my iPhone 6 64GB yesterday.
At first, everything worked very well, and then suddenly, I don't know for what reason, but my iPhone stopped responding on the right side of the phone.
However, when I use the iPhone in horizontal position, the entire screen works, even the part that wasn't working...
Sometimes also, when I want to tap a key on the keyboard (like delete for instance), it gets misaligned and ends up showing the M or the P. And this bug only happens on the right side of the iPhone...

Has anyone else had the same problem?
Do you think it's more about iOS 8 or the iPhone 6 itself?

Thank you in advance.
Best regards,

6 answers

  1. Hello,

    I had the same problem.
    Resolved with a hard reset: press and hold the home button + Power until the apple appears.

    Best regards
    114
    1. you saved my life! :')
      0
    2. Thank you so much, it saved mine too :)
      0
    3. Hello
      thank you very much
      this avoids having to go to a repair shop and pay for nothing
      thanks again
      0
    4. Thank you very much, I was desperate, it works, well done!
      Best regards, Sol
      0
    5. Isn't there a risk of data loss by doing it this way?
      0