[.ShellClassInfo]

Solved
Hello

Every time I turn on my PC, Notepad opens with this message:
[.ShellClassInfo]
LocalizedResourceName=@%SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,-21787

How can I get rid of this message?

Thank you

Cloclo67

5 answers

  1. Moderator
    Hello,

    Run this file --> fixit
    Restart the PC.

    Human beings are at their best when things are at their worst.
    1
    1. I searched all the desktop.ini files
      I opened those that contained the word "start" until I found the relevant label
      I deleted them and it works
      cloclo6768
      1
      1. Oops, I didn't see your response!
        Okay, mark it as resolved then :-)
        0
    2. 0
      1. Hello

        As I am on W8, I cannot find the relevant files; there is no Documents and Settings in this version.
        0
      2. normal, it's for XP, the path is as follows on W8/8.1

        C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\StartUp

        https://pix.toile-libre.org/upload/original/1409473815.png

        you click on start menu/programs/startup and delete the file that should be there, then restart your PC!

        you can also use the Run command (Windows key + x) and paste this
        C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\StartUp
        and delete the file

        you have more information here:
        https://forums.commentcamarche.net/forum/affich-2152965-message-au-demarrage-de-windows

        keep me updated ^^
        0
    3. I understand well (at least I believe so), but the resolved marker does not appear anywhere

      strange
      0