[XP] installation issue code error ????

Solved
Hello everyone!

I’m reinstalling Windows on a HP Compaq nx9010 laptop!

During the first blue page WINDOWS INSTALLATION, I have the following message:

The file setupdd.sys could not be loaded.
The error code is 32768
The setup program cannot continue.
Press any key to quit.

Could someone tell me what I can do or direct me to someone who can.

Thanks in advance.
(I don’t want to be annoying but it’s quite urgent otherwise I’ll have to wait like everyone else ...
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 1.5.0.11

10 answers

  1. It's very good, but if you had waited I would have told you how to avoid the formatting and reinstall everything.
    6
    1. Hello please, I’m having the same problem and I’ve already tried two installation CDs but it’s always the same message, how can I fix it?
      0
    2. I would like help with error code 4 to determine whether it’s the RAM, the hard drive, or the CD drive.
      0
    3. Hi!
      my problem is that every time I want to reinstall my laptop I see this message (ERREUR 4) that appears.
      Thanks for giving a solution
      0
    4. Hello please I have a problem on the computer when it wants to show me Format with code 4, what should I do, I want to help because the computer is turned off Thank you.
      0
    5. Hello. I had the same problem but it is already resolved. Turn off the computer. Remove the RAM first, then reboot with one at a time to see which one might be defective. For me it worked. Visit the following Microsoft site:
      http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;fr;330181
      See you.
      0
  2. idem I’m stuck on kernel debugging code 4 what a mess
    4
    1. Thank you for giving the solution because I’m in the same situation and I don’t want to format
      thanks in advance
      elodie
      2
      1. Thank you, vpoyageur25. I just took a big tour on microsot.com but I didn’t find anything!

        I have some extra info:

        I think the problem isn’t so much the error code but especially the setpdd.sys file, because I retried several times and now the error code has changed ...

        Another idea please ??
        1
        1. My problem is that my app is not connected for even 1 minute, and when I run a connection test the icon is green but it says impossible
          0
      2. Hi, the simplest thing is the site microsoft.com and to search what the error message number corresponds to. Patrick.
        0
        1. Well, here we go I found the solution to my problem!
          It was just a problem coming from my Windows CD! I tried with my neighbor's and I’m in the process of formatting!
          So from now on I should not have any more problems...
          At least not ones I can't solve by myself! :):)

          Thanks anyway ....
          0
          1. Hello everyone!

            I am in the process of reinstalling Windows on an HP Compaq nx9010 laptop!

            During the first blue page INSTALLING WINDOWS, I have the following message:

            The installation program cannot find the license agreement.

            Press F3 to quit
            0
            1. I hadn't closed the topic, sorry!
              0
              1. Hello, I want to install a Seagate 320GB SATA HDD on an ATA and SATA card but the formatting stops at kernel debugging with error code 4. I've changed 3 CDs already! What else can I do??? Thanks
                0