HTML/Pageweb.infectée.Gen2
Hello
I was infected yesterday by the famous Interpole virus which I think I removed with the help of Avira, Rogue Killer, and AdwCleaner, all with system restore disabled.
And I don't know why, but Avira still gives me this alert HTML/Infected.webpage.Gen2 and I would like to find a solution and see where it comes from.
I would also like to know if it is possible to run a scan at startup with Avira.
Thank you.
I was infected yesterday by the famous Interpole virus which I think I removed with the help of Avira, Rogue Killer, and AdwCleaner, all with system restore disabled.
And I don't know why, but Avira still gives me this alert HTML/Infected.webpage.Gen2 and I would like to find a solution and see where it comes from.
I would also like to know if it is possible to run a scan at startup with Avira.
Thank you.
3 answers
-
ModeratorHello,
Is it detected in an internet cache file?
Can you provide a scan report from Antivir?
--
Comme l'ange que tu es, tu ris en créant une légèreté dans ma poitrine,
Tes yeux me pénètrent,
(Ta réponse est toujours 'peut-être')
C'est à ce moment-là que je me suis levé et que je suis parti.