Bluetooth on ASUS X75V
Hello,
I have a little problem, I have an Asus X75V which apparently has a Bluetooth function enabled, but it doesn't appear anywhere :/ I only have Wi-Fi, so when I search for my Bluetooth mouse, it doesn't detect it. I tried to install a Bluetooth driver but it tells me to first uninstall my Windows Bluetooth but I don't know how to use it, does anyone have a solution?
Configuration: Windows / Firefox 26.0
I have a little problem, I have an Asus X75V which apparently has a Bluetooth function enabled, but it doesn't appear anywhere :/ I only have Wi-Fi, so when I search for my Bluetooth mouse, it doesn't detect it. I tried to install a Bluetooth driver but it tells me to first uninstall my Windows Bluetooth but I don't know how to use it, does anyone have a solution?
Configuration: Windows / Firefox 26.0