Available space ZIMBRA

Hello,

Could you tell me where to find the tab in ZIMBRA that shows the percentage of available space for emails?

Thanks in advance.

Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 16.0

1 answer

  1. Hello,
    check this out:
    http://aide.oasiswork.fr/2011/07/19/comment-gerer-la-taille-de-sa-boite-mail/

    Otherwise, when you've entered your Zimbra mailbox,
    if you hover over your name in the top right corner, there’s a tooltip that shows you the %

    If you have a 1 GB mailbox, you can upgrade it to 10 GB with Free,
    in "My account".

    That's it.. :-)
    lalain67000
    43
    1. Thank you!!!!

      I hadn't thought of hovering the mouse over his name!

      I'll pass the info on to him and let you know if it works.

      If his inbox is indeed full, we'll then have to figure out how to delete all the emails....

      Have a good evening!
      0
    2. Hello!

      "Quota 0% (3.4 MB / 1 GB)" is what appears: please let me know what it means!

      Have a nice day!
      0
    3. Normally, this means that there are only 3.4 MB used, which is almost nothing...

      On the other hand, I haven't found where to go to empty a free/zimbra mailbox all at once, in case it is full...
      Have a good evening...
      Alain
      0
    4. Thank you Alain for your response.

      I will continue to search online for how to empty the mailbox.

      It’s nice of you to have provided answers to my questions.

      Have a good evening too!
      0
    5. Well there you go, efficient and quick. Still works in 2018, thank you.
      0