Black Ops 2 ERROR
Solved
Hello, here is my problem
I click on play online and it says connecting to the server, then an error message appears with this message: ERROR "the Call of Duty Black Ops 2 server is not currently available. Please try again later or visit http:///www.callofdut.com/blackops2/stas for updates
But the worst part is I see my friends playing... Please respond if you have the same problem or the solution =P
Best regards, Yomac
Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 23.0.1271.64
I click on play online and it says connecting to the server, then an error message appears with this message: ERROR "the Call of Duty Black Ops 2 server is not currently available. Please try again later or visit http:///www.callofdut.com/blackops2/stas for updates
But the worst part is I see my friends playing... Please respond if you have the same problem or the solution =P
Best regards, Yomac
Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 23.0.1271.64