Weir Accessibility Options Missing

Solved
Hello everyone

I have a small problem that’s bugging me
To activate my sticky keys I press the Num Lock
and I hold it down and now a box appears and if I want to go to Settings I press and nothing happens
and I heard there was another path
Start/Settings/Control Panel/Accessibility Options and when I reach the column it’s no longer there
how to make it reappear,,,,,,,,,,,

Please Thanks @+Configuration: Windows XP Home

6 answers

  1. "To enable my sticky keys I press the Num Lock"
    "Assuming this would be a keyboard configuration issue, or am I mistaken?"
    0
    1. I don’t see the parameters anymore, and how to make them reappear.
      0
      1. I have an accessibility problem with the admin options; I can't check the two boxes I had unchecked for a download, and I am no longer an administrator and I don't know how to become one again. How can I regain admin rights?
        0
        1. "Create a new topic"
          0
        2. Otherwise, if you have the admin password:
          in a MS-DOS command window (type cmd in Start/Run)
          runas /user:Administrator ACCESS.CPL
          and type the password...
          0
      2. We have simply refreshed the display and the icon has reappeared.

        The magic of computing !!!!
        0
        1. Huh, of what parameters?
          -1
          1. Could you clarify, please?
            I don’t quite see what it’s about, or maybe a keyboard issue?
            If you want my opinion, your problem is poorly explained.
            Or perhaps someone else understands the issue?
            -1
            1. Okay, when you keep your finger on (Num Lock) for 5 seconds a gray rectangle appears and it is written at the top in the BLUE bar Toggle Keys (pressing the VERR.NUM key for 5 seconds activates the toggle keys. The toggle keys produce a sound when you press the Caps Lock, Number Lock, or Scroll Lock keys).
              To keep the toggle keys active, click OK
              To cancel the toggle keys, click Cancel
              To disable the toggle keys combination, click Settings

              And when I press Settings it is supposed to open another rectangle with all the settings and that’s why I have nothing left.
              0
            2. @Micky59okay, I understand.
              Actually you don’t have this panel anymore.
              img218.imageshack.us/my.php?image=toucheslb7.jpg
              I’m looking for a solution
              I think it has something to do with accwiz.exe
              check if you still have this program on your computer.
              Do: Start/Run and type: accwiz.exe
              tell me if it works ?
              if XP cannot find the file, or if it generates an error:

              The accwiz.exe file is on the XP CD in compressed form.
              To reinstall it into your Windows folder, you would need:
              1/ put the XP CD in the CD-ROM drive. If autorun starts: click “Quit”
              2/ open a Command Prompt window
              3/ type the following command:
              expand D:\i386\accwiz.ex_ C:\windows\system32\accwiz.exe

              (with D: representing the CD drive letter - change the letter as needed)

              Sometimes the problem is solved by switching to the classic XP view, but not always.
              0
            3. Hello Philo2100,
              I also did this, but it suggests a wizard that has little to do with it. But the window you posted in the image here is missing...
              Any solution?
              0
            4. 2nd comment.
              I found
              << ACCESS.CPL >> to type in cmd, and it’s supposed to work, but not for me... Windows can’t find it...
              0
            5. 3rd post:
              Extract/copy from the Windows CD (ACCESS.CP_) and type:
              expand ACCESS.CP_ c:\WINDOWS\system32\access.cpl
              then restart it: it works, and there you can disable Sticky Keys.
              0