Q2ID

Solved
Hello,
is there a Q"ID plug-in in French? Actually when I’m about to download it, nothing indicates that it will be in French...

Thanks

Configuration: Mac OS X / Firefox 8.0.1

4 answers

  1. Hello,

    Q2ID (QuarkXPress to Adobe InDesign converter) is an Adobe plugin for InDesign CS4, CS5 & CS5.5 suites. It provides a quick, simple and accessible method to convert a QuarkXPress file into a new InDesign document. In principle, this converter only concerns changing one format to another. It should be independent of the version (French, US, UK or ...) used in QuarkXPress or InDesign.

    To be sure, at the bottom of this article, you will find the name and a phone number of a distributor of this plugin in France: I invite you to contact them and come back here to complete the topic.

    Ritchi
    0
    1. Hello,
      I’ve been browsing forums for 2 days looking for a plugin to open an XPRESS 9.5 file on our iMacs 10.10 with InDesign CS6.
      The recommendation is the Markzware Q2IN plugin, only their online store isn’t reassuring:
      No HTTPS security
      Approximate French translation
      who can tell me that they purchased it and everything went smoothly with the plugin?
      0
      1. The people I know have older versions from the era when it wasn't only subscription-based...

        Maybe you should make the sellers' sites in France to find one that would still have a "boxed" version...

        Now if you only have one document to do, depending on the case, it's easier to modify a PDF file than to redo everything.
        0
        1. Thank you for the response

          We have found a FR reseller
          http://www.sienerinformatique.com/produits/5964-q2id-quark-to-indesign

          Who guarantees payment security and protection.
          0
        2. The feedback I’ve received says that the conversion isn’t perfect 100% in all cases, but it’s good enough to not have to redo the document and start everything over.
          0