Harassment by a withheld number

Closed
Hello,
I have been harassed day and night by someone who – of course! – calls me from a blocked number. There’s a good chance it’s the guy who stole my phone a year ago. Do you know if it’s possible to trace who is behind a blocked number? I’m afraid that if I go to the police, they won’t care as long as I’m not being physically threatened. I really wish I didn’t have to change my number!
Thank you for your advice!

Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 7.0

6 answers

  1. Hello, I had the same issue; I went to the police station with a list of the hours and days of these calls; up to 43 calls per day. I filed a complaint. The police contacted my operator Orange and obtained the number and name of the individual in question. I went as far as the trial and obtained a fine of 500 euros to be paid to me. There has been no reoffending. Don't let yourself be taken advantage of, it's very stressful for your nerves. Good luck.
    100
    1. Thank you, if this persists I will go to the police.
      1
    2. I'm going through this for more than 30 calls tonight... I'm tired now... I've unplugged everything, and tomorrow, whether it's Sunday or not, I'm going straight to the police and I'm giving them my phone.
      0