Lost Centreon password

Hello,

I'm posting this message to ask for help. After a two-week vacation, I can't access my Centreon interface upon my return; the password is not valid, yet it is the correct one. My question is, how can I reset it or find this password?

Thank you in advance.

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 4.0.1

3 answers

  1. I don't see why I'm being told about hacking, losing your password can happen.

    Thank you
    0
    1. Contributor
      Hacking is in post-scriptum and only serves to remind those with belligerent intentions of a state of affairs.

      The important points to remember are the 2 links provided which clearly explain CCM's policy.

      You're welcome ;-)
      0
  2. Hello, sometimes it has happened to me and we end up feeling quite sheepish.
    That’s what it’s like to be a spoiled child who collects versions of many Linux ;-)
    The trap can come from the capital letters or the keyboard being in QWERTY.
    Sometimes, the numbers can be entered without the “shift” key by directly pressing the keys on the top row!!
    0