How to open a php page using Wamp Server

Hello,

I have an HTML page, and I want to know how I can open it in PHP using Wamp Server.
Please help me.
Thank you in advance.

Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 4.0.1

1 answer

  1. So there is a www folder that you find in C:/Programfiles/wamp/

    You drag your files into it, start wampserver, then in the taskbar at the bottom right you click on wamp, then you go to www and there you launch your files.
    10
    1. Thank you very much,
      just after clicking on WAMP, where will I find WWW? In localhost?
      0
    2. Yes in localhost
      0
    3. you type http://localhost/ in your browser and you will have the homepage of WampServer. To load the project, you go to the installation files of Wamp in drive C. There you have the www folder which should contain 2 test projects.
      0
    4. Lorsque j'inclus deux fichiers, un en HTML et l'autre en PHP, et que je démarre WAMP, rien ne s'affiche. Pourquoi ?
      0
    5. Moderator
      @jihenejijiHello,


      when I put 2 files, one HTML and the other PHP linked by an include, and I start WAMP, nothing shows up, why?

      1 - No need to restart WAMP after adding files.

      2 - What URL are you using to display these pages? Are you accessing it through LOCALHOST?

      3 - If you just go to: http://localhost/ .... do you see anything displayed?

      4 - Is the icon of your WAMP green? If not, it means WAMP has not started correctly.
      0