Network diagram software

Solved/Closed
Hi, I'm looking for software that would allow me to create structural network diagrams (like Visio). Do you know of any that are free or even shareware?

9 answers

  1. Hi,
    you could try Dia.
    http://www.framasoft.net/article1057.html
    --
    and ... There you go!
    38
    1. Thank you, I've found my happiness at work now!! Thank you and best wishes for the future.
      0
    2. Thank you very much, dear friend. I saw your message. I want a website in French.
      0
  2. bufalo you should already buy yourself a Bescherelle.
    22
    1. Merci à tous. Testou, you are a genius. I think it will be fine. I am the head of the computer room at the University of Cocody in Côte d'Ivoire, and I have to manage over 150 computers. I have installed Cyber Pro 4.5, and I have created two servers, but the problem is that I want to stay in my office and see all the stations.
      0
    2. @dembeleThere is the excellent GLPI and its companion OCS NG, which allow you to manage a network without leaving your desk.
      0
  3. Moderator
    I was also going to suggest Dia.
    5
    1. Salut, je suis un jeune étudiant qui n'a pas les moyens de se procurer un logiciel pour réaliser des schémas de circuits de plomberie et de chauffage central. J'aimerais avoir une aide de votre part, merci d'être compréhensif.
      5
      1. Too strong the English version :)
        2
        1. ms visio, has all the elements of a local or domain network.
          0