Home interior software

Solved
Hello,

I would like to know which "architect" software allows me to reconstruct my house from the inside and create furniture to see if it fits or not?
Do you see what I mean?

Thank you
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 3.0.2

5 answers

  1. Yes, it's a 3D interior management software
    So, I had one purchased at Carrefour :) Otherwise, for free you have:

    https://www.01net.com/404/

    Make your choice :)

    but I don't know what they offer :s and doing 3D can sometimes turn out to be difficult ^^'
    2
    1. Hi everyone, I want accounting software and more for my Alcatel OTC 701C + sound driver for my Puntieum 3 Matsonic 7112C PC + decoration software
      and thank you very much.
      2
      1. There's one at the bookstore on the corner of the avenue.
        0
    2. Thank you very much.
      Yeah I know, but you have to start sometime :$ :)
      1
      1. Sure, you're actually looking for informed opinions rather than fumbling around with your software, I can understand...

        Especially since my wife and I faced the same problem some time ago, the software pointed us in the right direction a bit, and in fact, we consulted a pro, and I am quite pleased with the result. For Marlène's room, the anise green suggested by our decorator works much better than what we had envisioned on our software.
        We then entrusted her with our living room and bathroom... and wow, it was fantastic from the very first time.
        It's original, and she took our tastes into account for a very affordable price.
        Also, I wasn't familiar with Tadelakt for the bathroom; it's soft as a caress and beautiful.

        Here's her website: www.LezArts.net absolutely stunning.

        Don't hesitate to contact her: I think she will meet your expectations.
        Seb
        0