Installing McAfee on second PC

Hello,

I installed McAfee on my laptop a few months ago and since it's valid for protecting 3 PCs, I would like to know how to install it again on a second PC.
I don't know anything about this and after several attempts to search, I am turning to you :)
I hope I have been clear and that someone will be able to guide me
Thank you in advance!

M.

(I hope I'm in the right place for this post, if not, sorry!)

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

3 answers

  1. Hi

    For my part, I bought McAfee and when you purchase it online, you download an installation software.

    It's with this software that we install McAfee on PCs.

    So I have a question: yesterday I used this installation software that is active on my PC and I installed it on my girlfriend's PC.

    Will I have to pay or not?????

    Moreover, when I log into my McAfee account, I can see 2 detected computers,
    mine and my girlfriend's.

    Thank you in advance for the answers

    and I hope I have helped some.
    1
    1. Hello;
      You just need to insert the antivirus installation CD into the second PC for it to be recognized....when it asks for the key, you must enter exactly the same one as the first time.
      There you go. Have a good evening.
      --

      _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
      No problem...........only solutions
      0
      1. DOWNLOAD the CD where is it ????
        when you don't understand the question you don't answer ...!!!!
        0
      2. Hello

        I'm with Free and I'm having the same issue installing McAfee on a second PC. Did you find the solution?
        0
      3. Comment fait-on si on n'a pas de CD ?
        0
      4. bonjour j'ai moi aussi ce problème j'ai mcafee sur 2 pc j'ai acheté deux acer et mcafee était déjà installé par acer donc je n'ai pas le cd de mcafee et je ne sais pas comment protéger les deux à la fois avec un seul abonnement merci.
        0
      5. I have the same urgent problem too!
        0
    2. Did you only download the free version or did you buy it at an electronics store?
      I remind you that some antivirus software is designed for a specific number of defined devices, and maybe your McAfee is meant for 2 or 3 devices. So go check with that company and buy the other one.

      Or you can keep downloading the free trial version.
      0
      1. I don't remember the key anymore.
        0