Frozen mp3 player
My MPMan FUB-30 player is stuck on "waiting," I don't know what to do!!!!
I'm a novice in computing, if anyone can help me, thank you in advance.....
I'm a novice in computing, if anyone can help me, thank you in advance.....
Configuration: MPMan FUB-30
7 answers
-
I believe there is only one solution: remove the battery!
I have a rather old MPMAN MP3 player myself, and it keeps bugging like that (since the beginning).
Every time I remove the battery for a few seconds, then it works normally when I put it back!
I also find that the transfer program is poorly designed (in a constraining way), for example, it crashes when you want to add a song while another is already being transferred (you either have to send both at the same time or wait for one to finish before sending the other, but you can't send them one after the other!)
And the connection isn't great either; sometimes I have to plug the player in several times before it gets recognized!-
Hi The_moon
I also have a mpman - mp-fub31 - that I bought last week.
The device itself works fine, but the CD-ROM that came with it has a small program called MpTool, for creating lyric files, playlists, etc. that I would have liked to use.
Unfortunately, my PC is showing me an error 339, with 2 missing or improperly installed files (mshflxgd.ocx & comdlg32.ocx)
So, I'm surprised that the manufacturer forgets to include 2 files on a CD before selling it!
So does anyone have a suggestion?
Thank you. -
@PatHello,
You will find the ocx files mshflxgd.ocx & comdlg32.ocx on the following site
http://freeware.it-mate.co.uk/?Cat=OCX_Files
mshflxgd.ocx is at:
http://freeware.it-mate.co.uk/downloads/controls/mshflxgd.zip
and
comdlg32.ocx is at:
http://freeware.it-mate.co.uk/downloads/controls/comdlg32.zip
(uh, could you send me your software? I'm desperately trying to figure out how to make lyric files (especially what extension I need to use :-( ) thanks )
See you! -
@TFlorianHi TFlorian
Well, I looked a bit at the discussion and it's the same problem, I'm missing the MSHFLXGD.OCX file and I downloaded the one from your link but I don't really know what to do next.
Thank you for helping me because this problem is really annoying me lol!!
Thanks in advance. -
@abba boulicGood evening,
normally the files should be placed either in the Windows system32 folder or in the program's folder...
if that is not enough, after copying the files into the Windows / system32 folder
go to start then run:
regsvr32 comdlg32.ocx
and
regsvr32 mshflxgd.ocx
(this will register the files in the registry)
(to remove this registration type "regsvr32 -u comdlg32.ocx")
if possible, if you could send me a link to download the program :-$ -
@abba boulicHello
Well, I'm even more frustrated than before. Now that everything is fine with the two files (comdlg32 and MSHFLXGD.OCX), it asks me for the richtx32.ocx file, so I still need a little bit of help from you.
Thanks in advance
P.S.: PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED
-