USB DVB-T 2 HDTV Key Driver
Solved
Hello,
I am like the neighbor, I received my key but unfortunately no software, I find that there are a lot of sites that do the same, well would it be possible to get this driver on the net????
A big thank you in advance to all
I am like the neighbor, I received my key but unfortunately no software, I find that there are a lot of sites that do the same, well would it be possible to get this driver on the net????
A big thank you in advance to all
Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6
3 answers
-
I have the CD but I don't know how to send the driver.
-
Hello, I had the same problem. Did you get this driver, please??
Best regards. -
Hello Max and Miguel, were you able to solve your problem? I am facing the same issue. I had one of my nephews order an HDTV USB DVB-T TV tuner. It arrived quite late and without its installation CD.