Pokémon Yellow Version G.C Cut Trees

Hello,
So here it is, I found my Game Boy Color with Pokémon Yellow version inside. But I'm stuck because I need to cut the trees. However, I no longer remember how to do it, and I've tried a bunch of things but still can't manage. I have the Cascade Badge with the water-type Pokémon, and it seems to me that when I received the badge, she mentioned something about the trees. But I can't remember! Could someone help me??? Thank you in advance
Configuration: Windows Vista Firefox 3.0.11

4 answers

  1. Hello, I have all 8 badges so I believe I know, all you need is CS01 and also cut, so you need a Pokémon that can learn it and then you'll be able to cut down trees.
    14
    1. la cs1 is located in Carmin sur Mer at the port there is a boat the captain will give it to you and there is no age limit to play Pokémon because it's a retro and universal game for more info check out my YouTube channel you put noucookie it’s in episode 5 or 6
      3
      1. Oula, it's been a while since I played that -_-', well I think to cut trees you need HM1, the Cut ability, or a name like that...
        0
        1. What age is appropriate to play this?? -___-'
          -4
          1. Lucie, there's no age limit for playing a game -_-'
            0
          2. 30 years ...
            1
          3. How old are you to write like that?
            7