Inforad K1 update

Hello,

I have carefully followed the instructions to update my Inforad K1; however, my computer running VISTA is asking for the driver to recognize it.
I downloaded version Inforad Manager 3.6 as requested, and I believe it has been done correctly.
I also turned on my K1 before connecting it.

All of this was unsuccessful; can you please provide me with additional information?
Thank you in advance
Configuration: Windows Vista Internet Explorer 7.0

10 answers

  1. And if, Bebert! It works! For VISTA and WINDOWS 7, just download the INFORAD MANAGER version using the following link:

    http://www.gpsinforad.com/tools/ifm_New_Release/ifm36gam36/ClosedStat/3.6.1_vistaDRVincluded/IFM36SETUPVisDrv.exe

    P.S.: We need to thank COMPUTER for this tip!! I found the solution thanks to him!
    15
    1. Same for me, downloaded inforad 3.6 under Vista but does not detect the K1 module. Waiting for responses.
      5
      1. Hello, I have Vista myself. I downloaded the K1 manager program and I have no update issues! However, before connecting my K1, I turn it on first, and it works perfectly!
        4
        1. Hello, I also have Vista and after doing everything that the Inforad customer service recommended, it’s impossible to recognize my K1, which is new. I returned it and the store gave me a credit note because they no longer sell it. They told me that it has more problems than the V4E of the same brand because I didn’t have any issues getting that one recognized. That's it, have a nice day.
          0
      2. If your Inforad connects properly but no updates occur after loading a file,
        try the following (provided by technical support):
        - Go to the control panel
        - go to regional and linguistic options
        - check that your decimal separator is indeed a comma
        - check that your list separator is indeed a comma

        For me (who must have these options set differently for another software) this solved everything...

        So since I had searched for a long time on the internet, I'm sharing this feedback so I can find my solution when I forget it... (twisted, right?)
        JPG
        3
        1. Thank you for the advice, I’m in the same situation and I’m looking for a solution...
          0
      3. go to the control panel
        go to the options: languages regions
        check that the decimal separator is the comma
        check that the list separator is the comma
        I tried it, it works
        1
        1. You need to close all your programs and unplug your K1, then restart the process, open your manager, and then turn on your K1. That's it, see you later!
          1
          1. YOU GO TO PROGRAM AND YOU SEARCH FOR INFORAD YOU OPEN THE FOLDER (vista_7) the (PL2303_Prolific_DriverInstaller_v10626)
            I RUN ON WIN 7 AND IT WORKS, FRIEND
            1
            1. Hello, I also just bought an Inforad K1 and despite everything the customer service advised me to do, like turning off my firewall, it is not recognized. I therefore returned it to Darty, who told me they don't handle too many issues anymore!!! I received a credit note. Have a good day, everyone!
              0
              1. Hello,

                The manager software does not work on Windows Seven, but it's fine on XP PRO.
                So they will need to update it as well.
                Best regards
                0
                1. Thank you, apprentice, thanks to you, I was able to update my K1
                  ever since I changed PCs at the end of December, it wouldn’t recognize the inforad because I have Windows 7
                  I followed your instructions and modified the compatibility in the properties of inforad manager: it was set to Windows XP, I switched to Windows Vista
                  so it’s perfect, no more problems
                  thanks again
                  0