Unzip error on Mac

Hello,

I can't open a ZIP file on my MAC. I'm getting an error message that says "Unable to unarchive XXXX in 'Desktop' (error 1 - Operation not permitted.)"
What can I do?

Thank you
Configuration: Mac OS X Firefox 3.0.10

11 answers

  1. Moderator
    Hello,

    Where does this file come from? It happens, rarely but it does, that a file doesn't travel well through the internet pipes. Please try downloading it again.

    Best regards.
    0
    1. Hi,
      I tried again, now I have error 17537 during extraction.
      THANK YOU for your help
      0
    2. @ickyknoxI VISUALIZED the contents of my zip file on a PC with Windows, and the file is empty except for a DS STORE file.

      I'm seriously starting to freak out because very important data is stored in it, and I specially bought a Mac to avoid data loss issues.

      Please, if you have any idea, help me.

      I zipped this file on my Mac itself.
      0