IncrediMail installation issue

Hello,
Here, I would like to configure Incredimail and I receive the following message:

Connection to the incoming server pop.wanadoo.fr failed
DETAILS: sock error: port 143 IMAP protocol The data area passed to a system call is insufficient.....

I am with Wanadoo and now, I am with Orange but my email is still ..........@wanadoo.fr

Thank you for helping me
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

2 answers

  1. Actually, after checking, I have the following problem:

    Socket Error: 10060, Port: 110, Protocol: POP. A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a certain period of time, or an established connection failed because the host did not respond.
    1
    1. Hello

      you need to configure as below
      incoming mail server: pop.wanadoo.fr
      outgoing mail server: smtp.wanadoo.fr

      the ports are:
      outgoing mail (SMTP) 25
      incoming mail (POP3) 110
      --
      ...Blessed is he who benefits those who can...
      0