Software issue ant movie catalog

Hello everyone
For a long time I have been using this software for my DVD collection, but since the day before yesterday I can no longer search for information via the internet (for example, if I type Indiana Jones on AlloCiné, it says no movie found)
I downloaded the brand new version 3.5.1.1 but nothing works, does anyone have an idea?
Thank you in advance.
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

13 answers

  1. It seems that since last night, it works with the Allociné script.

    To do this, go to http://update.antp.be/amc/scripts/ and save the Allocine (FR).ifs file as well as StringUtils1.pas in the Script folder of the Ant Movie Catalog folder.

    Launch the software, and it works!
    5
    1. Good evening, and thank you Aztek33! Everything is working perfectly!
      Best regards, have a good evening everyone and happy scripting!
      0
    2. Thank you so much for this very useful information.
      This little software is great ;)
      0
    3. /!\ Important : /!\

      You need to remember to modify the script and uncomment the VersionScript line (or a similar name) for it to work, otherwise it will try to download another version that doesn't work :p
      0
  2. In the end, I fixed the problem by tinkering a bit with the script updates, then I updated the Allociné script and it worked.
    1
    1. Hi Kristouff. I'm glad for you that you solved your problem with AMC. It would be nice for you to share your tweaks with us to advance the discussion...
      0
  3. Hello geant63.
    I have looked into your problem which is also mine... It appears on the designer's site of amc that there is a new update for the allociné script (and certainly for others). I wanted to update from amc and I got the response "no updates to be made," so it doesn't work that way. So I went here http://update.antp.be/amc/scripts/ and followed the instructions as explained (in English!!) which is: right-click on the update link, save as... (in the "script" folder of amc) and there, miracle, it works perfectly!
    If I managed to do it, I hope this post will help you.

    Best regards.
    1
    1. Hi and thank you for the info...
      Update of the script without any problem.
      Thanks again
      Mel
      1
      1. It does the same thing to me too.
        0
        1. Hello,

          I've been having the same issue for a few days with the scripts. A big thank you to maverick03 and Kristouff for the update solutions: everything is working perfectly again!
          0
          1. Hello,
            I am currently updating my video library with AMC. It finds the information well except for the actors' names. I just updated the script and nothing is happening.
            What should I do?
            Thank you in advance.
            lino
            0
            1. You need to update again, it happened to me as well.
              0
          2. Thank you Kristouff, everything is working perfectly now.
            0
            1. Good evening,
              I am also having the same problem with Ant Movie Catalogue. When I try to search for a movie using AlloCiné, it does not find the film. I also tried changing the script but nothing works. Is it due to the restructuring of the site?
              Thank you in advance for your help.
              0
              1. Good evening adzpeace,

                sorry for not being able to help you, I’m in the same situation, and I do think it's due to the "bad" reconstruction of the site which I used to find excellent, but well...
                Waiting for an update of the script, I suppose that other people have the same problem and that they are working on a solution for the update, patience... Good luck!
                0
                1. I have exactly the same problem as you since the beginning of the week. Have you found a solution?
                  0
              2. Hi, I have the same problem; there is no longer any information on the film's page for each search.
                0
                1. Good evening,
                  I actually went directly to the Ant Movie Catalogue website and it is indeed a script issue. Due to the instability of the Allociné site, it is currently very difficult for the AMC creators to write a new script, so we will have to wait. However, in the scripts, there is also CinEmotions which is just as good as Allociné.
                  Good luck and have a nice evening.
                  0
                  1. adzpeace,

                    Hi, thank you for your response. I'm starting to feel desperate here. CinEmotions is working great, it's too bad Allocine isn't. I used to use DvdFr.com and that one isn't working anymore either. Ahhhh, thank you a thousand times! :) ...
                    0