Livebox cd 8.03a

Hello,

I am looking for the Livebox Sagem 8.03a live installation cd

But I can't find it anywhere

could someone have a link or if someone here has it, could they send me the contents

Thank you in advance
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 3.0.4

3 answers

  1. Hello, thank you for the link, it will be useful for flashing the Livebox, but I can’t find the 8.03a installation CD :s

    where can we find it?
    0
    1. Contributor
      Certainly on the manufacturer's site, logically, but the link I sent you explains how to configure your Livebox without the CD; I don't know if you noticed! ;-)

      --
      Google is your friend, think about it before posting!
      0
      1. Indeed, but the truth is, my problem is the firmware :s

        I'm on firmware 240xxx and I need to move to 260xxx because it's the only firmware class compatible with other ISPs than Orange, and I'm no longer with Orange, I bought the Livebox and I would like to be able to keep using it

        I know how to use it with another ISP, but I need a 260xxx-type firmware and I would like to know how to go from my 240xxx firmware to a 260xxx firmware without being connected to the internet via my Livebox
        0