Moov key number 200

Solved
Hello,
I can't register my Moov 200 GPS, it tells me that the key number is on the CD case, but there's nothing there. So if anyone knows this famous number or can tell me how to get it, it would help me a lot.
Thanks in advance
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 2.0.0.16

6 answers

  1. It's good guys, I found it. Yes, I'm so good.
    41
    1. Hello,
      I have the same problem with the product key for my Mio N177 GPS, which should normally be on my envelope
      I can't find it, and I can't update my POIs, speed cameras, and maps
      How did you manage, please?
      I am devastated!!!!
      Thank you for responding.
      0
    2. Hello,

      I just bought a used Mio Moov 200. Unfortunately, I can't find the activation key on the CD sleeve.

      Could you tell me where it is?

      Thank you.
      0
    3. Salut, j'ai vu que tu avais un GPS Mio 200 et que tu as trouvé la clé d'activation. Est-ce que ce serait possible de me la donner ou de m'indiquer où tu l'as trouvée ? Merci.
      0
    4. @bouleTo explore the installation CD for the file

      F:\Install CD\Program Files\Navman\SmartST_CE\cdkeys.dat

      and there you go, 3 keys for the price of one

      Ciaooooooo
      0
    5. thank you
      0
  2. Hello
    Can you share your solution so it can help others? If, of course, it wasn’t just a slip of yours and there was something special to do to find that key ;-)
    Good night
    --
    Thought I heard a rumbling, calling to my name
    Two hundred million guns are loaded, Satan cries "Take aim!"
    7
    1. I have the same problem as 123, once the activation key is entered, it says that the registration is successful, but nothing works.
      3
      1. Salut, petite question sur le CD d'installation Mio, où se trouvent les clés ? Merci.
        0
      2. @skyHi,
        if you can't find the keys on the CD, they're on your GPS when you connect it via USB. Open your explorer, choose the drive that corresponds to your GPS (for me it's like the "I"), and there you open the folder "Program Files/Navman/SmartST_CE" where you'll find the "cdkeys.dat" file that you can open with a text editor like Notepad++.
        Otherwise, to make it simpler, you can install the app provided with your GPS which is "MioMore Desktop 2008", open it, connect your GPS via USB, and click "Tools >>> Retrieve Keys", and there you go, it's as easy as pie.....
        ;)
        0
      3. @KalooThank you.
        0
    2. So instead of saying I'm too strong, we can also say:

      Go to the following address on the Mio 200: H:\Program Files\Navman\SmartST_CE
      and open the file cdkeys.dat (with a text editor), the keys are there!
      1
      1. Thank you for the information, but I don't have the following path: H:\Program Files\Navman\SmartST_CE.

        I searched for the file you mentioned, but it does not exist.

        Where exactly should I find the indicated file?

        Thank you.
        0
      2. @couscousTo access the file, you need to explore the installation CD

        F:\Install CD\Program Files\Navman\SmartST_CE\cdkeys.dat

        and there you go, 3 keys for the price of one

        Ciaooooooo
        0
      3. @pasdepseudoA big thank you,
        I bought a MIO 200 at AUCHAN BOULOGNE SUR MER, impossible to get the key number. The salespeople know how to sell, but after that!!!...???

        Thanks to you, I was able to solve the problem, thank you again. It's a shame that a store like AUCHAN employs sellers who are unable to answer our questions after we have bought such a product...
        0
      4. @RICO62Hello, I also just bought a Mio Moov 200.
        I followed your advice, I found the keys and everything, but after validating it asks me to enter the key again, and my GPS does not show any route and the satellite light stays red. What should I do?
        0
      5. @pasdepseudoA big thank you, I finally found it thanks to you. It was about time, I was going to slam it against the wall lol. Once again, a big thank you.
        0
    3. how did you do it please
      thank you
      0
      1. I just acquired a Mio Moov 200. I can't find the activation key on the CD.
        Could you tell me how you did it?

        Thanks.
        -2
        1. Hi everyone

          I found the key on the GPS itself on the back s:n/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          However, I can't register online, I'm being blocked on the purchase date!!!

          Thank you in advance if anyone has the solution
          0