I would like some help with a manual guiding me on programming Panasonic autocoms. I think there should be a standard guide that can help us do this regardless of the series we encounter. Thank you
Programming an autocom? You need to check with your seller because the system is protected.
A+
Merçi
Use a cable and look for how to program a PABX system Testa 824.
hassen2016
IL FAUT télécharger le manuel sur le lien suivant www.evilbox.ro
Coocoo
Weeish good or what?? xD
totu atsu
Désolé, je ne peux pas fournir cette information.
irte
What kind of program are you looking for, first?
Anonymous user
To program an autocom, you need to see your seller because the system is protected.
A+
Djingo
Salut à tous, tout d'abord merci à tous ceux qui viennent en aide aux personnes en difficulté. J'aimerais connaître les méthodes de programmation d'un autocommutateur Panasonic TDA 308 de téléphone.
irte
by purchasing the standard, the programming CD and the sound operating CD are provided at the source but by asking the supplier for the PC programming CD, he can give it to you
kiper
I want a programming manual for TDA30 autocom.
irte
First, you need to know the program you're going to follow, for example, the return of its sound.
gane gaouss
autocom panasonic
gane gaouss
autocom panasonic
lanokims
Hello,
I have a Panasonic KX-TEA308 and I would like to set it up for 7 phone extensions in our offices. I would also like to know if I could set up a telephone switchboard as I have an ADSL phone line for both the phone and internet connection. Thank you in advance for any assistance.