JBL subwoofer problem
Hello,
I have a 5.1 JBL system with a Yamaha amplifier that works very well.
The problem comes from the subwoofer which powers off depending on the bass volume.
I know that this type of subwoofer is equipped with this system that cuts the lows when there are none.
Before, it was working very well, for some time now it powers off while emitting a sound, difficult to describe, but an abnormal sound
and moreover it powers off regularly as soon as the bass volume increases a little.
If someone knows this kind of thing, please let me know or point me in the right direction.
thank you.
I have a 5.1 JBL system with a Yamaha amplifier that works very well.
The problem comes from the subwoofer which powers off depending on the bass volume.
I know that this type of subwoofer is equipped with this system that cuts the lows when there are none.
Before, it was working very well, for some time now it powers off while emitting a sound, difficult to describe, but an abnormal sound
and moreover it powers off regularly as soon as the bass volume increases a little.
If someone knows this kind of thing, please let me know or point me in the right direction.
thank you.
Configuration: Windows XP Opera 9.26
5 answers
-
Unplug your subwoofer and plug it back in, try everything.
-
-
-
@canardo6Hello, I have the same issue on Digital 10, no way to find the problem.
-