Ftp

Hello,
I have an Xbox, I used to be able to send files to it but now I can't. I have FileZilla and when I connect, I don't see anything. I don't know if it's the server or the FTP address, please help me.
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

5 answers

  1. Hi,
    can you explain calmly?
    Where is the FTP server?
    --

    and ... Here you go!
    0
    1. When I connect from my PC to my Xbox, it says connection to server impossible, in red. Can you help me? Thank you.
      0
      1. Is the Xbox the server?
        Can you ping it?
        What is its IP address?
        --

        And ... There you go!
        0
    2. IP address 192.168.0.2
      0
      1. Can you ping her from the PC?
        --

        and ... There you go!
        0
    3. Hello,
      yes I can
      0
      1. that's already good ...
        so, have you installed an ftp server on your xbox?
        is it active?
        when you type ftp 192.168.0.2 in the command line, what does it say?
        --

        and ... There you go!
        0
    4. Yes, it is active, but when I connect with FileZilla, it says connection impossible. If I reinstall FileZilla, can you help me set everything up?
      0
      1. Unable to connect in Filezilla?
        Where do you see that? In the message log area?
        Did you install the server on the Xbox?
        --

        And ... There you go!
        0