Ftp

Hello,
I have an Xbox, I used to be able to send files to it but now I can't. I have FileZilla and when I connect, I don't see anything. I don't know if it's the server or the FTP address, please help me.
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

5 answers

  1. Hi,
    can you explain calmly?
    Where is the FTP server?
    --

    and ... Here you go!
    1. When I connect from my PC to my Xbox, it says connection to server impossible, in red. Can you help me? Thank you.
      1. Is the Xbox the server?
        Can you ping it?
        What is its IP address?
        --

        And ... There you go!
    2. IP address 192.168.0.2
      1. Can you ping her from the PC?
        --

        and ... There you go!
    3. Hello,
      yes I can
      1. that's already good ...
        so, have you installed an ftp server on your xbox?
        is it active?
        when you type ftp 192.168.0.2 in the command line, what does it say?
        --

        and ... There you go!
    4. Yes, it is active, but when I connect with FileZilla, it says connection impossible. If I reinstall FileZilla, can you help me set everything up?
      1. Unable to connect in Filezilla?
        Where do you see that? In the message log area?
        Did you install the server on the Xbox?
        --

        And ... There you go!