Good evening, I have a bug that prevents me from logging into an app
1 answer
-
Good evening,
Please specify the name of your application?
-
Good evening,
Fr Intérim is a temporary work agency, whether it's the app or even the site on Google I can no longer log in. I don’t remember my password, so I have to use "log in with Google" but it doesn’t work; it shows me "auth.emergentagent.com" and when I click "forgot password" it shows "error." -
@Drissou26
Good evening,
Was it a real temp agency? Have you ever worked for them?
On their site I can't find any legal mentions, it's very suspicious.
And the redirect to auth.emergentagent.com, that's a site that does AI and it's based in India.It's odd this story. If FR INTERIM worked for you before, then perhaps they ordered a flawed redesign of their site through the Indian company... (that's a guess)
-
@Grandasse_
Yes, it’s a real temporary agency; it opened in spring 2026. No, I haven’t worked for them yet, but until today I had always had access to my personal space on their site. I have a completely online temporary dossier with my identity documents. Anyway, I’m bothered; I hope it’s not coming from my phone.
On Monday I’ll send them an email to find out if it’s coming from my phone or if they’re already aware of the IT bug.
If you have any more information about authemergent.com I’m interested.
-

