IPTV

Solved/Closed
Hello,
Voilà the message that appears, I can't do anything, I bought the IPTV subscription online.....

Unable to load, the playlist returns an error (unauthorized) please correct the error and try again.

Does anyone have a solution? Thanks in advance
Configuration: Android / SamsungBrowser 14.0

1 answer

  1. Moderator
    Hello,
    I bought the IPTV order online.

    What exactly are you talking about??

    --
    bazfile
    Moderator/Security Contributor.
    A hello, a response, and a thank you are always appreciated.
    0
    1. When I click on my name to open the playlist, this is the message that appears on the screen and I no longer have access to the channels.
      4
    2. Moderator
      @Marlboro1978
      When I click on my name to open the playlist

      I'm asking the question again, what are you talking about???
      I bought the IPTV subscription on the internet.

      What subscription? On which site? You need to specify and say exactly what you are talking about.
      0
    3. When I say the command, I mean the m3u command line that was sent to me, and I am on Duplex Play.
      1
    4. Moderator
      @Marlboro1978You probably bought an IPTV subscription that allows you to access a lot of paid channels for a few euros. If this service is not working, you need to contact the company through which you subscribed to this service. It's important to know that this type of subscription is illegal in France and is sold by companies located abroad outside the EU that are not always very honest. These companies know that, regardless of whether your subscription works or not, you won't be able to do anything since it's completely illegal. See https://www.universfreebox.com/article/59499/canal-bein-sports-et-de-nombreuses-chaines-vent-debout-face-a-l-iptv
      0
    5. I agree with you on all that, I sent them an email but no reply, so yes I don't have any more solutions, I thought maybe there’s something I can do from where I am, that’s why I was asking the question.
      0