Hello, I have a problem with my computer when I'm on administrator selection It shows me X:\windows\system32 I would like to remove it, how do I do that?
What are you talking about? Can you take a screenshot?
-- Security Contributor.
Gajulan
Hello MisteryBean
I am Gajulan and I can offer you my help. Can you give me more information about your problem exactly?
For example, describe to me the context in which you are experiencing this problem. Give me as much information as possible so that I can provide you with the right solution.
I am at your disposal. Best regards
Gajulan
MisteryBean
Moderator
Hello,
Hello MisteryBean
I'm Gajulan and I can provide you with my help. Could you give me more information about your problem exactly?
I wouldn't say no, but... I'm not the one making the request : )
In any case, since the 04/12, he should have given news; )
afideg
Security Contributor
@MisteryBeanHello MisterBean, I understand that the requester is absent.
Gajulan could and should have, at the very least, out of politeness and respect for your honorability and experience, contacted you via Private Messaging to share his intentions ( while respecting the rules of CCM ).
CCM does not appreciate such intrusion without prior notice, especially when one cannot attest to certain experience. < https://forums.commentcamarche.net/profile/user/Gajulan >. I do not find him in the list of HELPERS who have committed to RESPECT the CHARTER of the freed HELPERS.
Let's hope that "Nxth" agrees to continue this interesting topic.