HP Scanjet G2710

Hello,

I have a problem connecting my HP Scanjet G2710 scanner, I am running Windows 10 Home 64-bit.

I get a message: hardware not recognized, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software.

I still can't make it work.

Do you have a solution?

Thank you in advance.

7 answers

  1. Good evening,
    If the driver provided by Redbart, whom I greet, does not work, try using setup_full_SJ2710_140_052.exe.
    Best regards

    --
    He who does not bring joy when arriving always does so when leaving.
    Oh Breizh my country, I love my country!
    0

    1. it's exactly the same
      --
      At least take the time to respond!
      A thank you is appreciated.
      Mark it as resolved if your issue has been solved.
      0
      1. Well seen then, my mistake was not checking, your link not being identical to the one I passed!!!
        Our friend has a choice!
        Have a good evening.
        See you later.
        0
    2. Hello,

      It's not working, I can find the scanner in settings, devices, Bluetooth and other devices, and it says driver unavailable?

      Do you have a solution?

      Thank you in advance.
      0
      1. Hello,
        If it is connected to the PC, is it listed in the Device Manager?
        Imaging devices for example.
        See you!
        0
    3. Start -> Epson -> Epson scan

      --
      At least take the time to respond!
      A thank you is appreciated.
      Mark as resolved if your issue has been solved.
      0
      1. Re,

        I can't find it in the device manager?

        But on the other hand, I have an unknown USB device (request for device descriptor failed). When I double-click on it, here’s the message:
        Windows has stopped this device because it has problems. (Code 43)
        USB address request failed.

        I clicked on driver and updated the driver, no results?

        Do you have a solution?

        Thanks again
        0
        1. Just a question, when you attempt to install the driver, is the scanner connected to the PC?
          If so, disconnect it from the PC, uninstall the previously mentioned driver, restart the computer, resume the driver installation, and finally connect the scanner to the PC.
          See you!
          0
      2. Hello,

        Thank you for the help, but it still doesn't work, I'm going to change the scanner.

        Thanks again

        Dominique
        0
        1. Hello,
          One more thing perhaps, in the device manager there is a line that seems to be causing a problem, apply THIS to that line, note the device ID number and send it in a next message, the first line is enough if there are multiple.
          Apart from that line, are there any other alerts in the manager?
          @+
          0