Vérifiez le câble vidéo
Solved
-
Hello, I have a HP Pavilion laptop that I am trying to connect to an HP monitor.
But my laptop only has an HDMI port for video while the available ports on the monitor are: DisplayPort; DVI; VGA.
So I bought an adapter with a male DisplayPort and a female HDMI that I connect with an HDMI cable to my laptop.
But when I turn on my laptop and monitor, the message "check video cable" is displayed. I tried plugging and unplugging my cables but nothing changes.
If anyone has a solution, I'm open to suggestions.
My connection:
HP monitor => DisplayPort adapter (plugged into the monitor) to female HDMI => HDMI cable => laptop
But my laptop only has an HDMI port for video while the available ports on the monitor are: DisplayPort; DVI; VGA.
So I bought an adapter with a male DisplayPort and a female HDMI that I connect with an HDMI cable to my laptop.
But when I turn on my laptop and monitor, the message "check video cable" is displayed. I tried plugging and unplugging my cables but nothing changes.
If anyone has a solution, I'm open to suggestions.
My connection:
HP monitor => DisplayPort adapter (plugged into the monitor) to female HDMI => HDMI cable => laptop