JBL Boombox issue
Solved
Hello,
I was listening to music on my JBL Boombox when it suddenly turned off. I try to turn it back on, but to no avail. When I plug it in, it turns on immediately but doesn't emit Bluetooth, and when I unplug it, it turns off. I don't know what to do to fix this problem, and from what I've seen, there is no reset possible on this model...
Configuration: Android / SamsungBrowser 9.2
I was listening to music on my JBL Boombox when it suddenly turned off. I try to turn it back on, but to no avail. When I plug it in, it turns on immediately but doesn't emit Bluetooth, and when I unplug it, it turns off. I don't know what to do to fix this problem, and from what I've seen, there is no reset possible on this model...
Configuration: Android / SamsungBrowser 9.2
5 answers
-
Hello, same problem as me
I was listening to music on my JBL Boombox when it suddenly turned off. I try to turn it back on, but to no avail. When I plug it into the wall, it turns on immediately but doesn’t emit Bluetooth, and when I unplug it, it turns off. I don't know what to do to fix this problem, and from what I've seen, there's no reset option on this model...-
-
-
-
@BobbyAnd what if I had pressed the pairing button and the + button and then it turned off? What should I do?
-
@Tauhere987How to turn on a JBL Boombox that only lights up when turned on? It doesn't work anymore; someone must have touched it.
-