PPS Issues with VLC

Hello, For a few days now, after a bad manipulation probably? When I want to download a PPS, it is automatically downloaded as VLC and therefore unreadable. What should I correct to return to normal? I am using Windows 10 and Google Chrome as my browser. Thank you in advance.

2 answers

  1. Moderator
    Hello,

    The PPS extension needs to be reassociated with PowerPoint.

    m@rina

    --
    There's no need to ask me your questions in private. I won't answer them.
    0
    1. Good evening, Yes, but how. I installed it while waiting to find the circuit I had before. Thank you anyway.
      0
  2. Hello,

    A downloaded file is always saved in its native format...
    It is the reading of the file that can be used by different programs.

    To change the program used to open or read a file, right-click on any PPS file, choose "open with," and then select the "Powerpoint Viewer" program. (or another compatible PPS).
    0
    1. Good evening, unfortunately it's not working.
      0
    2. It will definitely work.
      0