Pilote audio HD Realtek.

Solved
Hello, and happy new year.
Why is it so difficult to install the "Realtek HD Audio driver": I installed "InstallShield Wizard installs". Then I tried to get it running, but it always redirects me to "install"?

Configuration: Windows / Firefox 57.0

21 answers

  1. Hello

    What is your initial problem?

    1 issue in the device manager?

    See you later

    --
    The radiation level is higher at the employment center than at Chernobyl.
    0
    1. Thank you for replying. My initial concern? Downloading the "Realtek HD Audio Manager". My response may be silly, but I followed all the instructions, and when I try to open it, it just keeps loading. Maybe it's a driver issue, but I went to "alldrivers.com". I need to start the detection, click on Realtek HD in the audio section, but I don't know what to do on that page.
      I've already downloaded and saved software before, but now I'm lost. Thank you if you can help me?
      0


  2. PC reference Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 64 bit (build 6.1.7601
    Thank you.
    0
    1. re

      do you have the paid version of Avast?

      you provided your PC's OS (W7 64 BIT), but you didn't give the brand and model...

      in the device manager, check what you have under "audio, video, and game controllers," and post a screenshot

      @+

      --
      the radiation level is higher at the unemployment office than at Chernobyl.
      0
      1. Thank you again. Yes, I have the paid version of Avast. In the device manager, I found "Audio, video and game controller: functioning properly," but that's all.
        0
    2. Moderator
      Hello,

      Download and install -->> AIDA64 extreme <<--

      For the report, check the example in the tutorial.
      Post the report in your next message.

      --
      The human being is at his best when things are at their worst.
      0
      1. Thank you. I just downloaded AIDA64 and sent it to Billmaxime. Thank you for your promptness. You must understand that I am aged and not very comfortable with the computer, except for what I look for or write every day. Thank you very much.
        0
    3. re

      ok, execute Kaneagle's process in this message

      https://forums.commentcamarche.net/forum/affich-35108885-realtek-hd-audio-driver#6

      @+

      --
      the radiation level is higher at the unemployment office than at Chernobyl
      0
      1. I will try, but I don't think I'm that skilled in computer language. It seems very complicated to me. A really dumb question: I won't be revealing texts that allow access to my computer, right? Like TeamViewer?
        0
    4. re

      no, there’s no problem on that front, it’s just to know the components of your PC in order to provide you with the drivers you need for the various peripherals

      @+

      --
      the radiation level is higher at the employment office than at Chernobyl
      0
      1. Here is the AIDA report 64:
        --------[ AIDA64 Extreme ]----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        Version AIDA64 v5.95.4500/en
        Test module 4.3.770-x64
        Website https://www.aida64.com/
        Report type Quick report [ TRIAL VERSION ]
        Computer SIMONE-PC
        Generator Simone
        Operating system Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 6.1.7601.23915 (Win7 RTM)
        Date 2018-01-02
        Time 20:09

        --------[ Summary ]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        Computer:
        System type ACPI x64-based PC
        Operating system Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
        System service pack [ TRIAL VERSION ]
        Internet Explorer 11.0.9600.18837
        DirectX DirectX 11.1
        System name SIMONE-PC
        User name Simone
        Connection domain [ TRIAL VERSION ]
        Date / Time 2018-01-02 / 20:09

        Motherboard:
        Processor type DualCore Intel Pentium G620, 2600 MHz (26 x 100)
        Motherboard name ASRock H61M-HVS (1 PCI-E x1, 1 PCI-E x16, 2 DDR3 DIMM, Audio, Video, LAN)
        Motherboard chipset Intel Cougar Point H61, Intel Sandy Bridge
        System memory [ TRIAL VERSION ]
        DIMM1: Transcend JM1333KLN-4GK 2 GB DDR3-1333 DDR3 SDRAM (9-9-9-24 @ 666 MHz) (8-8-8-22 @ 609 MHz) (7-7-7-20 @ 533 MHz) (6-6-6-17 @ 457 MHz)
        DIMM3: Transcend JM1333KLN-4GK [ TRIAL VERSION ]
        BIOS type AMI (06/21/2011)
        Communication port Communication port (COM1)
        Communication port Printer port ECP (LPT1)

        Monitor:
        Video card ATI Radeon X300/X550/X1050 Series (64 MB)
        Video card ATI Radeon X300/X550/X1050 Series (64 MB)
        3D accelerator ATI Radeon X300 SE (RV370)
        Monitor LG L1750G [17" LCD] (1542260694)

        Multimedia:
        Audio card VIA VT1705 @ Intel Cougar Point PCH - High Definition Audio Controller [B-3]

        Storage:
        IDE controller Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family 2 port Serial ATA Storage Controller - 1C08
        IDE controller Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family 4 port Serial ATA Storage Controller - 1C00
        Hard drive WDC WD50 00BPVT-00KPFT0 USB Device (500 GB, 5400 RPM, SATA-II)
        Hard drive WDC WD5000AAKX-001CA0 ATA Device (500 GB, 7200 RPM, SATA-III)
        Optical drive Optiarc DVD RW AD-7280S ATA Device (DVD+R9:12x, DVD-R9:12x, DVD+RW:24x/8x, DVD-RW:24x/6x, DVD-RAM:12x, DVD-ROM:16x, CD:48x/32x/48x DVD+RW/DVD-RW/DVD-RAM)
        Hard drive status SMART OK

        Partitions:
        C: (NTFS) [ TRIAL VERSION ]
        F: (NTFS) 465.8 GB (444.4 GB free)
        Total size [ TRIAL VERSION ]

        Input:
        Keyboard Standard PS/2 keyboard
        Mouse HID mouse

        Network:
        Main IP address [ TRIAL VERSION ]
        Main MAC address 00-25-22-D4-0E-67
        Network card Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller (192. [ TRIAL VERSION ])

        Devices:
        Printer Fax
        Printer HP Photosmart B010 series
        Printer Microsoft XPS Document Writer
        USB controller Intel Cougar Point PCH - USB EHCI #1 Controller [B-3]
        USB controller Intel Cougar Point PCH - USB EHCI #2 Controller [B-3]
        USB device Camera
        USB device Generic USB Hub
        USB device Generic USB Hub
        USB device HP Photosmart B010 series(DOT4USB)
        USB device HP Photosmart B010
        USB device USB input device
        USB device USB mass storage device
        USB device USB composite device
        USB device USB composite device
        USB device USB printing support
        USB device Webcam C170
        USB device Webcam C170

        DMI:
        BIOS vendor American Megatrends Inc.
        BIOS version P1.10
        System manufacturer To Be Filled By O.E.M.
        System name To Be Filled By O.E.M.
        System version To Be Filled By O.E.M.
        System serial number [ TRIAL VERSION ]
        System UUID [ TRIAL VERSION ]
        Motherboard manufacturer ASRock
        Motherboard name H61M-HVS
        Motherboard version
        Motherboard serial number [ TRIAL VERSION ]
        Chassis manufacturer To Be Filled By O.E.M.
        Chassis version To Be Filled By O.E.M.
        Chassis serial number [ TRIAL VERSION ]
        Chassis identifier [ TRIAL VERSION ]
        Chassis type Desktop Case

        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.

        It's good? Thank you very much;
        0
    5. re

      download this driver to your desktop click here

      it's a zipped driver, you need to unzip it with 7zip (for example)

      the link >> https://www.7-zip.org/ (download it to your desktop)

      PS: take the 64 bits version for your PC

      run 7zip as administrator (right click) to install it

      once done, right-click on the zipped driver, and choose >> 7zip >> extract to...

      open the unzipped file and run the SETUP as administrator (right click)

      in image:



      once done, restart your PC and let us know how it goes

      @+

      --
      the radiation level is higher at the job center than at Chernobyl
      0
      1. re

        I just downloaded AIDA64 and sent it to Billmaxime

        Kaneagle sees it too :)

        Did you see my last message about downloading and running the driver?

        https://forums.commentcamarche.net/forum/affich-35108885-realtek-hd-audio-driver#12

        @+

        --
        the radiation level is higher at the employment center than at Chernobyl
        0
        1. Yes, I saw and successfully did it. I turned off and restarted the PC and... I don't know where to find Realtek HD audio!!! On the desktop, however, I have:
          2 screenshots, AIDA64, 7Z, Via-win8 64_w, My_Drivers_3.0 oh! la!la!la!la. What can I delete? I looked in "all programs" and nada.
          It's 9:30 PM! I'm okay with it, but what about you? I'm happy to have received all these responses. Thank you for replying again?
          0
      2. re

        I don't know where to find Realtek HD audio

        in the device manager >> audio, video, and game controllers

        but I have:
        2 screenshots, AIDA64, 7Z, Via-win8 64_w, My_Drivers_3.0 oh! la! la! la! la. What can I delete?


        you can delete the 2 screenshots

        I looked in "all programs" and nada.

        now, are you talking about the screenshots or the driver?

        if you have any questions...

        @+

        --
        the radiation level is higher at the unemployment office than at Chernobyl
        0
        1. When I write "I looked in 'all programs,' I mean I open Windows and find all the installed software, I look for > device manager > audio, video, and game controllers and there, I get stuck, I don't see how to use it,
          0
      3. re

        you need to go to the control panel >> click on start and in the left column, click on control panel

        on the page that opens, click on "device manager"

        on the page that opens, click on audio controllers etc...

        example of my pc



        let me know if you see the driver

        @+

        --
        the radiation level is higher at the unemployment office than at Chernobyl
        0
        1. I have done all of this several times, in fact, I don't see the "Realtek High Definition Audio" driver in audio, video, and game controllers. I only have two lines "Via High Definition Audio" and Webcam. If I right-click on Via High..., I see "Update Driver" and I'm going in circles. If I double-click it, I get "Properties" and "This device is working properly" and here we go again. I'm very frustrated.
          0
        2. Thank you very much. I hope I haven't bothered you too much. It must be frustrating? I will check again if I have a response from you, but if you give up, I can't hold it against you!
          0
      4. re

        Via high definition audio

        this is the one I gave you for download, it's the one that corresponds to your motherboard

        let me know if you have any issues with the audio, or in the device manager (any ? or /!\ yellow)

        if I right-click on Via high..., I see "update driver"

        you'll see that on all drivers when you "right-click"

        if you have any questions...

        PS: I'm going to sleep soon

        @+

        --
        the radiation level is higher at the unemployment office than at Chernobyl
        0
        1. re

          what I mean is, do you have any problems with the pc (for the audio) or anything else?

          @=

          --
          the radiation level is higher at the job center than in Chernobyl
          0
          1. No, no worries right now.
            0
        2. re

          No, no worries at the moment.

          Okay, then you can mark your topic as resolved if you have no more questions, but don't do it if you still have some.

          https://www.commentcamarche.net/infos/25917-marquer-un-fil-de-discussion-comme-etant-resolu/

          Thanks

          @+

          --
          The radiation level is higher at the employment office than at Chernobyl.
          0
          1. Well, my question is the same as at the beginning: how can I use "Via High Definition Audio"? But for now, I wish you good night.
            0
        3. Re

          Since the driver is installed, it starts by itself when the PC needs it :)

          You can also check in MSCONFIG

          Click on the Windows+R keys

          In the window that opens, type MSCONFIG and click OK

          In the window that opens, click on "Startup" (4th button)

          Via High Definition Audio should be checked in the list, and thus it starts when you start your PC (Windows)

          Good night

          @+

          --
          The radiation level is higher at the unemployment office than at Chernobyl.
          0
          1. Good evening, the driver is properly installed. I realize that my speakers are terrible, too old. They need to be replaced.

            I am attaching this link:

            https://www.avcesar.com/

            My friend has it on his PC, he just opens it in the taskbar and adjusts it according to what he is listening to, on demand. Can I download it? Is it still available?

            Can you please respond? After that, I will mark this topic as resolved.
            0
        4. Hello

          I'm looking and testing on my PC and I'll get back to you...

          See you

          --
          the radiation level is higher at the unemployment office than at Chernobyl
          0


          1. I found it^^, you need to download version R 2.77 of the driver to have the Realtek HD audio manager in the control panel

            the link >> https://www.touslesdrivers.com/index.php?v_page=23&v_code=44962

            PS: we are on version R 2.82 of the driver, and when you have updates with W7, the driver will update and you will lose it again in the control panel....

            in the image: click on the image to enlarge)



            if you have any questions...

            @+

            --
            the radiation level is higher at the employment office than at Chernobyl
            0
            1. Thank you. It's very well explained.
              I can't tonight, but I'll do it tomorrow morning. Good night to you.
              0
          2. re

            ok, good evening/night

            @ tomorrow

            --
            the radiation level is higher at the job center than in Chernobyl
            0
            1. Hello. Oh! la! la! la! la! I think it's going to be too complicated for me to install. I'll keep the information. If you want, I will close the discussion. (I learned a lot of things, thank you).
              0
          3. hi

            there's nothing complicated, you just need to download Realtek HD audio from this link and install it >> https://www.touslesdrivers.com/index.php?v_page=23&v_code=44962

            if you want to close the topic to mark it as resolved, check this out

            https://www.commentcamarche.net/infos/25917-marquer-un-fil-de-discussion-comme-etant-resolu/

            thanks

            @+

            --
            the radiation level is higher at the employment office than at Chernobyl
            0
            1. It's just an update.
              "Please note, this is an archived file. A newer version is available on the Realtek brand page."
              0
          • 1
          • 2