Point-of-sale cash register programming

I don't know if I'm in the right forum because it's not a PC issue but I have a problem!
I just bought an OLIVETTI ECR6100 cash register, unfortunately I can't program the PLU and departments, I contacted my reseller who obviously offers telephone support for 80 € excluding tax!!! I just opened a small bakery in the Verdon gorges so if someone can help!!!! Thank you
I don't know if I'm in the right forum because it's not a PC issue anymore!
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 2.0.0.6

6 answers

  1. Hello everyone

    here I bought a used Ollivetti ECR 5800 cash register, but the problem is the person lost the manual, so I don't know what to do to get it working.

    please help me, thank you
    16
    1. I don’t know about 2008, but today the manuals are online on Olivetti’s site.
      Otherwise, for my part I would have asked the person to show me how it works, it’s not the end of the world.
      0
  2. I bought an ECR7100 cash register from Clemsys and they gave me the programming over the phone for €49... Cheap and very effective, no hassle...
    6
    1. Take a PC and use it as a cash register with some software, and when you’re done you can sell your cash register, or if you want I’ll take it for 5 if you give it to me)
      2
      1. Hello,

        I don’t understand why, when I read my receipt, the total sales do not match the total cash + total check. I don’t have a card total because I don’t use it. Why does this appear only on some receipts and not on others?

        If you have an explanation, thank you very much.

        Best regards, cion
        0
        1. Hello
          do you have any information I’m having trouble understanding how it works
          I’m opening my shop next week
          thank you Huguette
          0
          1. I have the user manual but even with that it’s hard to do: between the polls and the departments I have the possibility to scan it or send it by email
            0