Terra driver

Solved
Hello,
once we have the equipment identification number, what do we do next?
thank you!!

Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 54.0.2840.71

10 answers

  1. This is a Terra Mobile 1510
    Windows 7 Pro OA 32-bit

    PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8172&SUBSYS_817210EC&REV_10

    Thank you!!!!!
    0
    1. Damn, it worked!!! You're awesome!!!!!
      0
  2. re

    download and install this driver on your DESKTOP

    http://www.driverscape.com/files/wireless/realtek_8192se_1094.3.0819.2011_Vista.zip

    it's a "zipped" driver, you need to "unzip" it with 7zip (for example)

    the link if needed >> https://www.7-zip.org/

    take the x64 for your pc

    if you have any questions...

    @+

    the radiation level is higher at the employment center than at Chernobyl
    0
    1. I'm sorry, but as soon as I click on the link, a blank page appears and
      The server has refused to fulfill your request...
      0
      1. re

        start again, I modified the link^^

        let me know if it works

        @+

        --
        the radiation level is higher at the employment office than in Chernobyl
        0
        1. Exactly, it worked!! But I can't open it, it's in win zip which I don't have...
          And there's no "open with" option to open it with 7zip...
          I'm really sorry, I'm just too clueless!! :)
          0
      2. re

        have you downloaded 7zip?

        if so, you need to install it on your pc before using it

        to install it, right-click on it and choose "run as administrator"

        if you have any questions...

        @+

        --
        the radiation level is higher at the unemployment office than at Chernobyl
        0
        1. I'm going to try and let you know if it worked...
          For now, with 7zip, when I click on it and it loads, it says it's installed but then it doesn't show up in "open with" when I go back to install the drivers...
          thank you!!!
          0
        2. I unzipped it, it contains 2 files... what should I do next?
          0
        3. Thank you again for your patience!!
          0
      3. re

        to find 7zip, do this:

        click on start

        in the search bar, type 7zip

        in the search results, right-click on 7zip and choose "open file location"

        drag 7zip to your desktop and run it as administrator (right-click)

        @+

        --
        the radiation level is higher at the employment office than at Chernobyl
        0
        1. re

          you "double click" on the "unzipped" file to open it

          then you follow this (you can click on the image to enlarge it)



          see you

          --
          the radiation level is higher at the employment center than in Chernobyl
          0
          1. re

            I see you've marked your topic as resolved... is that really the case?

            PS: I'm off to work

            See you

            --
            The radiation level is higher at the employment office than in Chernobyl.
            0
            1. Yes, yes!!!! I followed everything you told me and it worked!!!
              You’re the best!!!!!
              Have a good afternoon!!!!!
              Thanks again!!!
              0
          2. re

            super^^

            @+

            --
            the radiation level is higher at the employment center than at Chernobyl
            0