CD search for GPS
Solved
-
Hello,
Having a Laguna 1.9 2003 model, I am looking for a CD to access my GPS, who can guide me? or advise a place to obtain one? THANKS
Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 47.0
Having a Laguna 1.9 2003 model, I am looking for a CD to access my GPS, who can guide me? or advise a place to obtain one? THANKS
Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 47.0
1 answer
-
ContributorHello,
The CD is very easy to find, but you need the version code of the GPS system.
It is found in the navigation settings. If you can give me the version code, I can pull the CD for you.
--
Helping my neighbor as I was helped... / google = 95% of the solutions, but you knew it!
~¨¨¨¨~''°º^v^^v^-= Make love, not war! =-^v^^v^º°''~¨¨¨¨~-
-
Contributor@POTERIE41Tried http://www.t411.ch/torrents/carte-navteq-renault-inform-e-2-france-v34-2014-2015
The more precise help forum:
https://www.planeterenault.com/forum/carminat-navigation-informe-1-topic-unique-carminat-navigation-informe-1-cni-1-t22977.html
Barkito's message from Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:29:49 -
@GourilThank you for your attention, I clicked the link; it’s a kind of subscription... Just in case, do you have a trick to get it for free at 100%?
-
Contributor@POTERIE41On t411.ch, it's a download site. It's free, and there's everything.
Part of the site is legal. the other part not.
If you stay in the legal part, we can talk about it here. For the illegal side, we won't talk about it. It should be noted that in Switzerland, sites are very regulated. This site passed the checks and is therefore ok.
To download you need to register, and it's free. I've been there for years and never had any issues, no problems and no viruses. Total trust. -
-