Haier LCD TV
Solved
-
When I turn on my TV with the remote, the source is always misconfigured. I click on "source" to choose "HDMI 1" (even though there is only one HDMI connection on my TV), then I click "OK" to select it. The message does not go away and remains overlayed on the images that are playing perfectly.
Thank you for your reply.
Thank you for your reply.
1 answer
-
Hello
Do you have a device connected via HDMI to your TV?
--
Who loves instruction! Find the knowledge that comes from reflection!
PS. Frequently create a restore point! It solves quite a few problems.-
-
-
@tribunHaier Europe wrote to me:
> Dear customer,
> Thank you for unplugging your device from the power outlet for 30 minutes and performing a new channel search. If that doesn't solve your problem, please reset the TV settings by going to the Settings Menu and selecting the factory reset option. Follow the instructions. At the end of the process, the TV will perform a new channel search.
Best regards
> Haier France Consumer Service
Here is my response:
Thank you for your reply which helped me resolve the
issue. Since the reset wouldn't start, I thought to manually check that my TV had recorded the date and time correctly. This resolved the problem?
Best regards -
-